Monday, May 31, 2010

My Baby has Finally Departed


Thursday: I was all set to do my final proof read so I could send off my manuscript, but I could not find my glasses anywhere - I searched everywhere but finally gave up and resorted to buying a new pair.

Then on my way home from the optometrist, I bought supplies at the supermarket to keep my brain motivated during the big editing session, but my card got declined at the check out so that was the end of that.

I came to the conclusion that this was not the day to be sending out my book.

Friday: Well FINALLY I sent off my first draft. It should now be in London along with a gift basket full of Kiwi goodies - this is not a form of bribery, but simply a way of gaining the attention of a very successful agent (pray it works please!).

Now all I have to do is WAIT and WAIT!

No comments: