Monday, October 11, 2010

Baring my soul to the nation!

I am sitting here waiting nervously for a TVNZ crew to turn up and film me!

They are coming to do a piece on my encounter with a Nigerian Romance Scammer who I met on an internet dating site. It seemed a good idea at the time, as I wanted to warn women to watch out for these fraudulent criminals who attempt to get money from lonely women searching for love...

But now I am wondering what the heck I have done - do I really want everyone to know my business?

I guess it will add another chapter to my new book that I am writing about my many romantic encounters, which has a big emphasis on the FUNNY. And amazingly, this experience is quite tame in comparison to some!

I have put a flower in my hair just in case there are any potential love interests watching the show when it airs - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Single Mom Seeking said...

I'm so honored to have found you, thanks to Dr. Leah at Singlemommyhood.com. Ooooh, I'd love to watch this video clip -- and know more about your story. I'll be back here for sure.